We recognize that our employees are our most important asset. They’ve talked and we have listened. Our employees rave about their extensive benefits package because they help choose options that are best for them. While other organizations have made cuts and say they have “outstanding” benefits packages, we didn’t scale ours back because we believe in rewarding our first-in-class people. Here’s everything that we hope will fit you:
Varen Technologies provides a 401k plan that is employee/employer funded. Currently, Varen contributes a guaranteed contribution of 4% of your gross pay and matches $0.50 on the $1 for the first 6% you contribute into the 401(k) Plan.
Varen Technologies rewards the hard work of its employees through an annual bonus program which compensates staff for their contributions to the success of the company.
Varen Technologies encourages employees to continue their education by offering a yearly allowance of up to $5,000.00 for job-related college courses and degreed programs (tuition, registration fees and books), professional training, certifications and professional memberships.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Varen Technologies offers comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, and prescription benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (portable plan) – Employee funded
- Critical Illness Plan (portable plan) – Employee funded
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts available with debit card
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Each employee earns a minimum of 20 days paid time off which can be used for vacation or for family or personal illness.
- Paid Personal Absence – Employees are eligible for up to 3 days for bereavement.
- Holidays – Varen Technologies observes the following 10 paid holidays:
Holiday | Celebrated On
New Year’s Day – January 1st
Martin Luther King’s Birthday – 3rd Monday in January
President’s Day – 3rd Monday in February
Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
Independence Day – July 4th
Labor Day – 1st Monday in September
Columbus Day – 2nd Monday in October
Veteran’s Day – November 11th
Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in November
Christmas Day – December 25th
Employee Referral Program
Like attracts like. So, we encourage our awesome staff to recommend new rock-stars to join the Varen family. We offer a $5,000 bonus for referrals of fully cleared candidates who are subsequently hired by the company, paid out after 90 days of employment.
But Wait…There’s More!
- Lands’ End Corporate Apparel – Each employee receives an “allowance” to spend at the Varen Company Store. This money is to be used towards purchasing apparel and business items that proudly display our Varen Technologies corporate logo.
- Yearly winter gala, family and employee social events, company health initiatives, massages for employees are just a few of our something extras.
- Varen’s Commitment to the Community – Bike teams for charity, AFCEA events, support for Dogs for Deployment are all part of our repertoire to support our community.