Strategic Management & SETA
Being calculated and considerate has never been this cool.
Varen’s systems engineers provide the flexibility and lightning-quick expertise to meet the frequently changing needs and demands of program offices throughout the acquisition cycle.
- JCIDS/DoD 5000 Acquisition Strategy, Planning, and PMO Support
- IT Portfolio Management
- Systems Engineering Planning and Support
- DoDAF/FEAF Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Requirements Discovery, Analysis and Management
- Prototyping and Reference Implementation Model Support
Our information engineers leverage proven techniques and tools that transform raw data into historical, current and predictive views of mission operations to improve strategic, tactical and operational decision-making.
- Mission Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Mission Performance Metrics Development and Management
- Knowledge Management
- Information Architecture
Our consulting professionals leverage their domain expertise to help organizations improve mission performance through the analysis of existing mission critical processes and development of plans for quantified improvement.
- Operational Planning and Analysis
- Mission Critical Process Improvement
- Workforce Development, Training, and Exercise Support
- Leadership Coaching and Facilitation
Our staff knows the nuts and bolts of acquisition management support. We help our clients successfully solicit, award, manage, and closeout contracts, from small competitive awards to major ACAT multiple award contracts. Our proactive approach facilitates implementation quickly and thoroughly. We support government financial accounting and tracking, including planning and purchasing. Our expertise areas include:
- Acquisition Planning and Development
- Acquisition Baselines
- Requirements Definition
- Financial Management Support
- RFP Package Development and Preparation
- Cost & Price Analysis
- Lifecycle Cost Estimates
- Procurement Funding Tracking/Management
- Contract Administration
- Close-out Support